deleted messages

deleted messages 
I feel so tired
and small today.
Are you still there 
on the other end? 

I don't want to pretend
anymore. 

I'm not sure what 
I did wrong, but I'm 
sorry. Can we stop
being angry at each other? 

Talk to me, curse at me,
do whatever you desire, 
just stop leaving me 
on read, please. 

This cold war is killing me. 

When are you coming
home tonight? Make it
sometime soon, so far I've
microwaved dinner 
at least ten times over 
for you.

It's cold outside, 
remember to wear
your scarf!

No, I don't feel like
going to the recital.
Can't we stay? 

Have you eaten yet?

I don't say it enough,
but I love you, I really do.
Some days I just feel 
too hopeless to prove it to you. 

I don't remember if 
I told you this before, but 
you really are the bravest
person I know.

When are you coming 
back home?







Comments